Friday, July 13, 2007

Today on Web Quests

Now that I have completed my web quest I can see how useful and fun they can be. I hope to make a whole host of these (after I get comfortable with teaching) and converting some of my lessons into web quest that students could do on their own as supplementary work or as make up work if a student is absent one day. As some of my other classmates stated a bigger problem than making them is how easily it is to get wrapped up in making one and spending endless hours on effects, pictures and other adjustments. I very much enjoyed watching our classmates’ web quests as it helped me to come up with some ideas for mine.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed creating your webquest, Vincent. It is easy to spend hours working the details them:)