Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another class is over

Although, I am sad that this class is over as it means I will no longer be working with you guys, I am happy that it is because it means that I only have one more course to take before my student teaching begins! I've been in college for way too long now and cannot wait to get out of college and get into teaching.
I very much appreciated all of you comments on my blog, in class and your presentations. I must admit it seems much easier to listen to various speakers than just one, a lesson I would be wise to remember when I start to teach.
My final words to the class;
Do not be afraid of computers or technology in general. It may try your patience, but all it ever takes is a little time to gain some experience and with time it does becomes easier to learn how to use new technologies.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Thank you for your suggestions and helpful comments during the class, Vincent. Best wishes for your last class and student teaching. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer!